The Timber Frame Engineering Council or TFEC is a group within the Timber Framers Guild. Our members are dedicated to advancing the technology of timber frame engineering.
TFEC objectives include:
- Provide an open forum for the discussion of engineering topics.
- Promote appropriate research to advance timber frame and SIP technology.
- Produce technical publications and articles on various topics.
- Advocate amendments to building codes and technical standards.
- Conduct engineering sessions in conjunction with TFG Conferences.
- Membership is open to any member of the Timber Framers Guild with an interest in timber frame engineering.